OPEN HOUSE WALK IN INTERVIEWS!
XEROX BUSINESS SERVICES
Hiring Inbound Call Center Customer Care Agents NOW!
If you enjoy delivering world class customer service over the phone, this position is for you! Take inbound calls from customers about membership services.
Do you have possess:
• 6 months of call center or strong customer care experience?
• Do you have 1 year of continued work history?
• Are you flexible to work any hour of the day including a Saturday and / or Sunday?
• Interview today – no jeans, no tennis shoes!
• Plan on spending two hours with us
WE WANT YOU!
OPEN HOUSE EVENTS – HIRING ON THE SPOT!
Monday and Wednesdays in August from 3pm to 7pm
Saturday, August 1st and 15th, 11:00am to 1:00pm
DAILY Walk in interview hours:
Monday - Friday
10:00am - 5:00 pm
2822 General Hudnell
San Antonio, TX 78226
Please enter through the main entrance (middle door of the building) and let Security know that you are here to see Marisa or April!
START DATES: Monday, August 3rd, future dates to be determined
• Positive outlook is a must
• Possesses effective listening Skills
• Demonstrates the ability to control emotions
• Take responsibility and demonstrate ownership in related tasks
• Recovers quickly and ability to overcome rejection
• Comfortable talking about money and financials
• Strong desire for success and commitment to doing “what’s right for success”
• Can establish early bonding and builds rapport with prospective members
• Uncovers needs and matches those needs to membership
Full Time – Flexibility is key! We are seeking candidates able to work any scheduled shift between 5:00am and 2:00am including a Saturday and or a Sunday
Candidates should possess:
18 Years of Age or Older
H.S. Diploma or G.E.D. Certificate
Possess a minimum of 6 months customer service in a call center or strong customer service background
Score acceptably on job related testing assessments / ability to type 30+ wpm
Ability to pass a Background Investigation and Drug Screen
Ability to complete every single day of training
All other duties as assigned